Reviews and Accolades
"Our heartfelt thanks for bringing this amazing performance to our school. You had the entire audience spell-bound! The kids and the teachers were all still raving about this today. It was brilliant! Thanks so much, thanks a million! Thanks until the end of time!"
- Teacher Carla Pauls, Exshaw staff and students, Canadian Rockies Public Schools
"Tono is an extraordinarily beautiful show: stunning music, extreme athleticism, gorgeous images and wit. I found it very moving--so thank you for bringing it to us."
- Ric Knowles, Canadian Theatre Review
"From the moment the lights went down in Toronto's Fleck Dance Theatre, Tono's epic, cinematic story captured the hearts of every lucky Luminato Festival attendee."
- Sarah Beaudin, Webzine
"On behalf of the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian, please accept my congratulations on presenting one of the best theater pieces that we have presented in New York. We were packed to the rafters!"
- Program Producer, Smithson National Museum
"The blend of content, special effects, costumes and superb performances entranced everyone."
- Lyle Colaiezzi, Principal, St. Joseph School, Wawa, ON
"This is the best play I ever saw."
- Madeline, age 6, Maurice Cody School, Toronto, ON
"Raven is the only source of light in the darkness."
- Simon, age 10, HG Bernard Public School, Richmond Hill, ON
“It was a fabulous performance; we really enjoyed it. I’ll never look at a raven the same way again!”
– Hugh Hooper, Principal, Bayview Community Elementary, Vancouver, BC